Friday, January 16, 2009

Rom- a- da

Middle Eastern people crack me up. I love there American accent's sometimes fall short and you have to decipher what they are trying to say. My hotel is across from two Ramada hotels. I don't know why they have 2 in the same area, but this is the way it is.

My hotel is not hard to find, however, you need to be looking for it. The sign is WAYYYY up in the air, and we share a parking lot with a steak house. Wile giving directions, we usually say, we are next to the Ramada that has blue florcent around the building. But when foreigners come, they say which ROM A DA are you? and it always takes you back for a second, before you start to laugh. ROM A DA??? OH RAMADA raaaaamaaaaaadaaaaa. We are not some "Jewish holiday" we are a hotel... Keep looking until you find us.