Sunday, January 4, 2009

WHAT THE HECK?

Walking into work tonight I knew it was going to be a bad night. Does a lady, moaning in agony, and acting all crazy count as bad? Probably not. She was stretched out on the floor, no one could get into the bathroom, and I was told not to call emergency. My fear was she wasn’t acting, but the minute anyone said anything to her, she was miss. All bright & sunshine day. So I realized quickly that she must not be mentally stable.

Oh, I also had a guest place a used condom wrapper on my desk, and yell at me that his kids found this under the bed. Now here is my thinking... who looks under the bed in a hotel? Who looks under the bed at home? Well, I look under the bed at home, but it is to find my dog and the toys he may hide under there. But typically no one does this. I don’t understand why he felt the need to hold this wrapper, in his hand and bring his 7-9 year old son with him to the desk?