Tuesday, January 6, 2009

all about my shift

I work the over nights. Typically that is when most Americans are sleeping. From the hours 11pm-7am you will find me bright eyed and bushy tailed, being a smart ass to people who ask me weird questions. The past few nights though, I have been exhausted, and not so into a good sleeping pattern at home. I'm chalking this up to a co worker getting me sick, first time in 6 years. I have completed my work no later then 2 am and have taken little snoozes during the night. All this would be o.k. if I wasn't down and out snoring loudly and waking my self up. I have been Checking people out and not even remembering it, answering phone calls and transferring calls. I suppose these little naps aren't helping my day time sleeping either, so they have to stop, I suppose.